We are excited to inform you about the upcoming Workshop 2 on Introduction to Artificial Intelligence. The workshop aims to give the participants an overview of Artificial Intelligence and its applications.
This workshop will be held on December 17, 2021, at 16:00 GMT+7
- Topic: AI Space Challenge: Workshop 2
- Speaker: Asst. Prof. Thongchai Kaewkiriya, Ph.D. IT Director and Lecturer, Faculty of Engineering and Technology Panyapiwat Institute Of Management
- Time: Dec 17, 2021 04:00 PM Bangkok
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Machine Learning and its application
- Implementation and execution
To get an access link to the event, please make sure you have sign-in as a subscriber or participant. You can choose one on the Registration page.
You can see a full schedule on the workshop page.
About AI Space Challenge:
The main objective of the challenge is to give students and universities from participating countries the opportunity to incorporate space into their STEM education curricula
The challenge will ask students to utilize the world’s smallest AI Supercomputer for Embedded and Edge Systems located directly on board the International Space Station (ISS), together with a number of different built-in sensors, allowing for collection, analysis and processing of various data gathered directly in a space environment by using self-created algorithms.